nur

nur

Saturday, June 18

today is father's day :D

Last night in the car i just knew that today is a father day and then i wish to my lovely father for all his sacrifice for me and love that he gave to me as the only child in the family. yeah then we eat cake
 ( for no specific purpose).. 
Sometimes when they come visit me at the campus, i feel very touched. they came to see their 'baby' and always hope that i will perform well in my studies. so friend out there, always knew that whatever our parents do, they always hoping for our best. They always worry about us since the moment we are born in this world until the end of their life. yet different with us, we tend to feel that they always become busy body in our life. we should not become so selfish and should respect + love them..haha :D enough with bla bla bla~ just appreciate them anytime*

No comments:

Post a Comment