nur

nur

Friday, November 11

the power of believing..

What I can do is just thinking about you

And tell God how much I miss you

And pray to Him to give you to me

Because what I want are you

I don’t see the love, like others

Is meeting each other

Dating and eat together

No. 
That’s not how I define my love to you.

How I love you, is by my own way

I don’t want this love ruin me

So I must keep it by myself

When I see the sky

I see your face

....
6 years. And I willing to wait more

Yesterday
You massage me on the phone

Telling me to wait you

That your last massage

And I reply

Don’t worry, I will

As usual

i believe you ans so do you

So what left right now..

Pray to Allah

To give the best for us

insyaAllah, 
He knows better

 I know you don’t know 
what i feel

but

I will tell you

only..

After I am sure you are made for me

Not know
Not yet <3
maybe one day 

No comments:

Post a Comment