nur

nur

Monday, March 19

future future oo future

Future


It is a fact that we always try to plan the best.


Then we leave else for Him to decide, He have the best planning for us


Sometimes we afraid Allah didn’t gave what we want.


Then I think again..


Allah is always so kind towards me


He will always give the best for me


I should not be afraid


I should believe in Him


Believe is a word that you can say but it is not easy to do


Yet it is never impossible


Look at our sides, Allah already give the best


He gave everything..


He will give the best


insyaAllah I will open my eyes


Allah..You always give to me


Give, give and give


And I keep ask, ask and ask


Sorry for being selfish ..Ya Allah


We belong to you Allah


Thanks for everything


I believe in you..I believe in you


Alhamdulillah


No comments:

Post a Comment