nur

nur

Thursday, July 21

just have a look.. :) and keep silence..


and if you cannot, don;t say a word to me..

yet.you didn't know my effort, the hardship i face..

and please, don't you just believe something,

without you standing beside me and see from my eyes.

it is something usual that a human cannot make everyone satisfied,

and take note : wateva you say to me..keep it for yourself..

coz it make me feel bad n don't deserved to be somting that i am now.


and i didn't judge others just as you thought..

if you still don't understand, ask my friend. my friend.

i always love my friend.and i always think twice not to hurting them..

try to find my different side..and not only hear from one side..

coz b4 this i am trying to be a good friend to you..

as usual. u can't see that.

and you don't have to remind me my fault for many times.

my past is past. i learned from it..

don't make i hate myself coz my past..












oh

i juz can ask from Him..

to give me strength..and the only who know my situation..



i love you and i feel save with Your protection ya Allah..

don't let me far from You oh Allah..

i love you.

you give me calmness..and give me hope..thank you.

..insyaAllah..



:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment