nur

nur

Wednesday, July 13

those pleasure day..

After the mid sem break, i am totally bz..



a lot of work that i couldn't finish, assigment,homework and else..



so do ma friends, but congrats to whom that finish their assigment during holiday :D



i have captured hundreds of pictures but unfortunately,



my letop cannot read ma camera memory



so i just have a few pictures, to share..



which is in ma phone.. :/ 


the window paint by my father and i. huhu ^_^

pictures from ma family 'kebun'..but ma father call it 'villa' and ma mum say it 'chalet'..


three of us are right..i am not sure what to call it..


i want to call it 'kampung'..


but ma kampung at Pasir Salak..


for sure..we will go to this place to feel the green enviroment :)




Ria Qistina- 6years old at kebun..





this place not used anymo..just left memory..(this is a house at Pasir Salak-my village)
other than at my kampung,


i spend my mid sem break at ma own house in Manjung, 


ma cousin house near Bukit Jalil..


visiting ma father old friend at Wangsa Maju..


 stay at uncle's house at Kampung Medan..

( i am not sure it call kpg medan / tmn Dato' Haron)


i don't know what it is so hard for me to..


remember name of places and people..


luckily i remember mine :p 


kak nor house





my father's bff gave me :)
yeay :)

now i already at campus,


no mo play2 this time,


because a lot of work to do..


and books to read.. 


assalamualaikum w.b.t. to all ^_^










No comments:

Post a Comment