nur

nur

Friday, December 16

public speaking - at last !

assalamualaikum :))

yesterday

i join a public speaking competition..

my title is just simple

"English make our life easier"

language as the power of knowledge and interaction

i don't even memorize well

and my speech structure 

only using simple word

but alhamdulillah

everything turn well

even though i still have fear on the stage

but i manage to to eye contact with audience and judges

i colourise my speech with gesture

this is my flash card :)

but

other contestant have a very excellent topic

they share the about Islam & Eeman

i feel so jealous to them

they not only getting experience

but also made the speech as a good deed

i hope next time i will do just like them

overall: alhamdulillah my best friend and i

qualified to the next round

pray the best for us

insyaAllah :)

congrats too to my senior (sultan) my classmate (ummu najihah & Maryam jameelah) and my junior(amelia)





2 comments: