nur

nur

Sunday, December 18

you dont know.both of us don't

oh Ya Allah

i ask a lot from U

everyday

every single minute

and

You always give me what i really need



Ya Allah

You always with me

You never leave me

but sometimes

i am the one that leave You

i am so sorry

i knew

You very kind

You gave me everything

sometimes

i wonder why

You always giving

even though 

when

i far from You

thanks Ya Allah

You never let me alone

You give me calmness

that many didn't find today

You gave me Eeman & Islam

that many lost it already

ya Allah

i am so happy

i can feel You

is this really true

do You love me too

there are thousand and million out there

that love You

and a lot of them

is much better than me

do i deserve to get Your love
do i?

ya Allah..

i want to thank to You

i feel that
i miss You so much

i miss.

ya Allah..

i am clueless

i am so happy 

and my tears
uncountable(for sure)

i am crying
yet
i feel so happy 

very
very
very

ya Allah

syukran.

thank you 

May you bless us

always

insyaAllah..



No comments:

Post a Comment